DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / August 24, 2020 / According to a new market study by Future Market Insights, the global herbal supplements market is forecasted to expand at a healthy rate between 2020 and 2030.
The report attributes the growth of the market to increasing preference for natural foods, rising awareness regarding preventive health care, and surging expenditure on health and wellness. Furthermore, the widening base of geriatric population and rising incidence of chronic diseases are asserting market players to seek organic, natural ingredients.
In the recent past, there has been a paradigm shift in consumer preference for organic products. As a result of the flourishing trend of health and wellness, the demand for herbal supplements has increased significantly. Likewise, rising disposable income in developing countries has increased the spending power of consumers, thus enabling them to afford herbal supplements.
Furthermore, herbal supplements aid in lowering the levels of cholesterol, reduce stress, and ensure the proper functioning of the digestive system, among other benefits. Along similar lines, the introduction of numerous healthcare initiatives and tax benefits by governments across the world are positively influencing the growth trajectory.
“As consumers seek effective yet economical pharmaceuticals market players are focusing on carefully planning their operational expenses to maintain optimal costs of the products.”, opines FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11311
Herbal Supplements Market – Key Takeaways
- The global herbal supplements market is forecasted to grow at a stellar CAGR of 10.6% through the forecast period and will attain a valuation of US$ 191.7 Bn by the end of 2030.
- Based on the form, herbal supplements as capsules & tablets are expected to hold the lion’s share in market value, while powder form is expected to gain traction in the forthcoming years.
- Among end-uses, pharmaceuticals is forecasted to remain the dominant sector through the forecast period, owing to growing usage of herbal supplements in the product, while the food & beverage sector will grow in value at a tremendous CAGR.
- On the basis of source, herbal supplements derived from leaves are expected to hold the lion’s share while bark-derived supplements are expected to gain prominence.
Herbal Supplements Market – Key Trends
- The outbreak of Covid-19 is likely to catalyze the market growth since herbal medicine products have minimal side-effects and complications, and herbal supplements are finding significant adoption on this premise.
- A growing number of people practicing veganism, coupled with government policies to promote the consumption of organic goods are bolstering the consumption of herbal supplements.
Herbal Supplements Market – Regional Analysis
- North America is forecasted to remain at the forefront of market growth, through the forecast period owing to the high prevalence of obesity and government initiatives, and sprouting health and fitness trends.
- Europe is forecasted to remain the second-most lucrative region, with Germany and France accounting for the majority of the share, on the back of increasing the vegan population.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to emerge as a prominent region, backed by rising awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of consuming organic goods.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11311
Herbal Supplements Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include Martek Biosciences Corporation, Natures Aid, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd., i-Health, Inc., Nutraceutical Corporation, Ricola AG, Bio-Botanica, Inc., ARKOPHARMA Pharmaceutical Laboratories, and The Himalaya Drug Company. Market players are focusing on direct sales, product bundling deals, and comprehensive discounts to gain competitive advantage.
Herbal Supplements Market – Taxonomy
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Tablets and capsules
- North America
- Latin America
Get Valuable Insights into the Herbal Supplements Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global herbal supplements market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the aloe vera extracts market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Food & Beverage Landscape
Lactose Market: FMI’s compelling study on the lactose market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Seed Treatment Materials Market: The seed treatment materials market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Superfood Powders: The global superfood powders market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/herbal-supplements-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: